We are accredited by the Ministry of Health as eligible to participate in the Serbia Health Tourism Project.
How does it work?
- Patient contacts us with a problem to be solved.
- Orthopantomography image is sent by email, along with 3D dental radiography image and a photo, if necessary. All of this is essential for a clearer picture of the situation. Case analysis is the next step, as well as an approximate treatment plan.
- Treatment plan is sent by email, as soon as possible. Details are then discussed over the phone (WhatsApp, Viber, Skype). Required interventions are precisely defined, as well as the length of therapy, number of visits and the price of treatment.
- Time of arrival to the office is agreed, as well as time of going home, after the treatment is over.
- After successful treatment, a follow-up examination is scheduled.
Patients from abroad can be provided with accommodation for the duration of the dental intervention. We’ll be more than happy to help with leisure activities, outside the interventions schedule.
Ministry of Health accreditation. Our dental office is certified as an institution of trust, eligible for participation in Serbia Health Tourism Project: